My last few posts on Instagram have been all about shoes… what can I say, I’ve been on a shoe kick! Basically me lately:
There are SO many killer styles and trends out right now for spring and summer, it’s easy to get carried away…but I’ve got beef about one thing. So, the internet’s got jokes about gladiator sandals- here are a few gems for ya 😂Well, the joke is on them because gladiators and lace ups are 🔥HOT 🔥and here to stay!! They add an edgy and super stylish detail to your look. I have a bit of a shoe obsession (don’t we all?), but I still try to purchase styles that will be versatile and remain on trend season after season. Gladiators and lace ups, although super trendy this season, have serious staying power and longevity in the fashion world. As we say in the South, “this ain’t their first rodeo”, so invest now while the market is hot! I’ve rounded up a few of my neautral-ish favorites for you, along with a few other styles that I’m currently crushing! All under $100 with several styles under $50!
- Green gladiators-Old Navy
- Black Leone Gladiator Lace ups- Target- Mossimo
- Finlyn gladiator sandals-BCBGeneration
- Jewel detail flat sandals – Asos – my new fave!!
- Striped espadrille flat-Soludos
- Shane studded gladiator sandal- Sam Edelman
- Beige tassel lace ups- River Island
- Pink tall gladiator lace ups- River Island
- Calla lace up gladiator- Sole Society
My new fave (“my precious” a la Lord of the Rings) are these Asos jeweled sandals. I featured them in the collage even though they aren’t gladiators because they are absolutely beautiful! A picture doesn’t even do them justice!
I’m thinking about wearing them with this dress/romper for my cousin’s seaside rehearsal dinner in a few weeks. They are a perfect touch to elevate an outfit for a dressier feel, while providing a comfortable alternative to heels.
However, sometimes you just need a good heel. Here are a few more gladiator and lace up styles- these heels are fierce!! All under $180 but most under $100!
- Elise Gladiator Heel- Sole Society
- Michael Kors Sophia Lace up- Macy’s
- Molly Heel pink lace up sandal- Sole Society
- Dolce Vita Haven Cow Hair Heel- REVOLVE
- Jessica Simpson Racine blue lace up gladiator heels- Macy’s
- Ivanka Trump Kieran black lace up sandals- Bloomingdale’s
- Lucky Brand Listalia tie wedge sandals- Dillard’s – on sale for $59.99!
I’ll try to pull myself back down from shoe heaven now and attempt to conquer hump day! Have a lovely week!!!
Until next time✌️| Stay styled, sugarplum! 💋