Happy January! I hope your new year is going amazingly! Okay, so I know, I know. It has been MORE than a hot minute since my last post. I took a
GIANT little hiatus from blog world during the holidays, but I am BACK! I have several upcoming posts planned for the blog…beauty reviews, fashion faves, home decor, recipes and fitness stuff, this and that, AND an intro to a new super cute online boutique that my bestie owns! I can’t wait to give you the details!
I wanted to write a quick post about some of my current favorites. They’re all under $100, SO many are on sale, and most of these are great transition pieces into Spring! Yep, already talking Spring! South Carolina gave us a tease last weekend with temps in the 70s so it really got me thinking about transition necessities and season staple pieces. You can shop any of these pieces below by clicking the highlighted word for the product in my description OR clicking the pictures below that!
- Both of the striped sweaters on the left corner are from H&M and under $20! They’re a lightweight knit and bold stripes are so WOKE right now (hahahaha alert alert-old lady using the teen lingo…did I even use it correctly? Who knows…anyway)… the black and white striped sweater comes in 14 colors and I’d definitely consider it a great winter to spring transition piece. The pink and orange striped one is another one of the color options. Such a deal!
- The BP color splice sweater in the right corner is another adorable addition to your winter wardrobe and would be perfect on those lingering cold days coming up in February. I love the unique design of the colors and stripes! Under $60
- Now, let’s move on to the Sole Society Floral Embroidered Velvet Kimono. This is suchhhh a pretty piece (under $60 also) and I would style it with a solid white tee underneath, jeans (distressed ones if you’re feeling edgy), and flats or booties. Here’s how I’d style it with a few pieces from this collage collection:
- The Free People January tee (white tee) from this pic comes in several colors (I own it in olive green) and it’s the perfect spring swing top for under $50.
- I just recently purchased the short sleeve dress (Hailey Crepe Dress) that’s featured and it has been hard to resist not getting it in every color offered. It will be THE perfect spring and summer dress to wear with sandals for a casual look or heels/wedges to dress it up for night. It’s a great piece to go ahead and get because you can layer it with a cardigan now and wear it with booties. It’s under $50.
- The cowl neck sweater dress is so super cute and slouchy…it’s basically one of those throw-on-and-go type dresses that make getting ready effortless. Also under $50!
- When was the last time you shopped at Abercrombie? For me it was probably a solid 15 years ago. UNTIL a month ago. A fellow blogger was raving about Abercrombie’s denim, so I took a chance and ordered just to see if they were worth the hype…since then, I’ve ordered two more. They are stretchy, comfy, hide my momma pudge (you know what I’m saying), and are the best jean I’ve ever had. Hands down. The High Rise Super Skinnies are my new best friend…I have them in black distressed, grey wash, and dark. Right now, they’re buy one get one 50% off, so it’s a good time to stock up!
- Loving this BP faux leather circle clutch …not really sure it could get any cuter with that wooden circle handle. Plus, at only $25, it is a no brainer for a spring closet staple. Speaking of staples…the Sole Society Roman Slouchy Tote comes in black and brown and is such a cute shape to throw anything and everything you need on a daily basis. It also has a zippered pouch on the inside to secure all that money you’re rolling with.
- Now, my person favorite… the jewels! Kendra Scott’s spring line is BOMB and these gorgeous Emmet Drop Earrings are to DIE FOR! They are a little pricier BUT some colors are under $100. My fringe obsession continues from last season with Baublebar’s Martina deco fringe earrings! They come in cobalt blue and hot pink…I can’t even with these y’all. Under $40 and a must-have fo sho. Also, this gorgeous Gorjana crescent necklace is a perfect layering piece for everyday. It’s unique and dainty and giving me all the heart eyes. Under $80!
- Last but NOT least, shoes. I have been on the hunt for some neutral flats that weren’t boring AF and I finallyyyy found them with the Sienna Flat from BP at Nordstrom. I absolutely love the all over studded detail and they come in grey, blue, and black. Under $50! I am also obsessed with the Sole Society double zipper bootie. It’s a classic, yet edgy silhouette and the zipper detail and low ankle design are perfect for jeans and dresses. They come in this blue (my fave) and two other colors!
SHOP any and all of these pieces below!
Have a great hump day and I’ll be back later this week with some home faves for your bedroom! Stay styled, sugarplum!