Happy FRIDAY!!! Hopefully, you’re not riding the struggle bus from St Patty’s day celebrations! 🙈🚌🚫
On my Insta today, I posted a simple, striped jersey dress and let the accessories do the talkin! My 7th grade computer teacher always drilled the acronym “KISS” in our heads- KISS: keep it simple, stupid. Sooo yeahhhh, that probably wouldn’t fly in school nowadays, but it is definitely something that stuck with me and can be applied through so many aspects of adulthood. One, being fashion. Sometimes, if you try to overdo it or wear too many trends/colors/accessories, it looks forced. Don’t lose your own personality and style in the sea of trends. Hence, my PSA for today: Don’t force fashion- be the fashion force!
Also, I snagged that Kate Spade bag during the *surprise sale* right before Christmas last year (To: Me, From: Me- we ALL do it!) I never splurge like that, but for such a classic bag around $150, I couldn’t resist! There are some great sales going on right now at katespade.com, so I’ve linked those in the pic breakdown! My shoes are Old Navy and unavailable now, but I did find a similar pair that just happens to be part of a sale at the moment- BONUS!
- Dress: Jersey Dress $29.99
- Shoes: Old Navy BUT unavailable- similar linked for $24.99 below: Leopard Flats
- Necklace: BaubleBar- similar style linked below for $52: Statement Necklace
- Bag: Kate Spade- purchased during the Surprise sale for $150 BUT I’ve linked two similar styles right at $200 (I’m loving the crossbody one!) Option #1 Option #2
- Sunnies: Ray Ban Wafarer $130 BUT they are 20% off right now at Nordstrom! Ray Bans
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Tomorrow, I’ve got some healthy eats coming at ya!
Until next time ✌️| Stay styled, sugarplum! 💋